Why Power Dialer Plus? Because Dolphin is more that just a Power Dialer! Dolphin has 3 ways to help you make calls:
- Power Dialer – Call from a list of numbers, automatically going from call to call.
- Click Dialer – Click to call (or highlight to call) from a web page, spreadsheet, email or virtually anything on your screen.
- Customer Communicator – Basic CRM to keep your long term contacts in that you can easily search, sort and click to call.
Power Dialing Call Flow
After you have loaded the list (Step 1 above) you click in the software to start power dialing. The system grabs the first number in your list and calls it. There are several possibilities at this point:
- If the number dialed is a BUSY or DISCONNECTED number the dialer will automatically detect this and mark that result in the database, this happens before the agent even realizes it. The dialer then grabs the next number in the list and calls it.
- If the phone rings a set number of times (you set this number) without an answer the system will mark this as a NO ANSWER, hangs up and automatically dials the next number in the list.
- If you get an answering machine or voicemail simply click a button to leave a pre-recorded message and at the same time the system instantly dials the next number in the list on another line.
- If you get a live answer on the line, you talk to them. You are on the line the whole time so there is no delay. You can make notes about the call, schedule a callback, update their information and send them an email all from the power dialer software. When you are done click a customizable disposition button and the software grabs the next number in the list and calls it.